Monday, September 14, 2009

Video.

Due to the fact that they are both password protected, I cannot embed them here.

First video seems to be of a very secure website that holds info about this woman.

http://vimeo.com/6420608

Password: yamantau

Description: 

Dear Vera and Oksana, 

Thank you for giving me this final chance to redeem my life.

Over the years working in an empty consumerism, I too had become one of the defiled. You alone showed me the path to true purity. You offered me a glimpse of the plan which the Great Mother has for all of us.

I have made many enemies in choosing the side of purity, but my faith is strong. I know that those who would seek to do harm to us will only harm themselves. I know that those who cannot abandon their lives of emptiness will live in prisons of their own creation.

You were right this entire time: "feed them a small amount of animosity, and they will then devour themselves."

For those of us who have chosen the path of the pure, in death there will be new life. Know that I meet my end now thinking of Her.

Yours Faithfully,
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment