Monday, September 14, 2009

The Stream

I was first introduced to the video stream, from a paranormal forum. It was just said to be a creepy site that you could watch some chick. I was told to go to a url that leads to a "fake" google(which happens to be an IP address as well) and type in "Alpha Tsentr".

I was presented with a flip & negative of a google page, and this logo that pulsated with a short musical tune.


FYI: I'm not going to post any links to this google variation, as I don't know what information I'm even allowed to post here. If this turns out to be real I'll be fucked if I led you to it. Google is an amazing search engine, use it if you're curious about the IP.

As soon as I saw it I thought it was bullshit, it couldn't be real. But the dates in the camera view were correct, even the timezone is UTC+6, which is China.

Although yes, anything can pick up on a date and time, everyone can do that on any site. But this date and time is IN the video stream.


(The Room(Sorry I couldn't get one of the girl, I didn't take any screenshots at the time. This is the current status of the room, after the girl was carried away.))

There was a girl in a white hospital-like outfit. She was sitting in a completely white room. There are no visible features in the room, just plain walls.

She was writing in a diary type thing, and when she had finished a page, she got up, waited for about 30 seconds, and then walked out of the room.

She returned naked, and the lights in the room turned off. When they turned back on she was laying on the floor, apparently trying to sleep. The lights turned on and off every 10 or so minutes, which seemed to deprive her from any relaxation she could get.

The next days of watching consisted of the same sort of routine, at night she would write in the book and she would hold her hands up in the air, as if to be stretching.

I have been watching it for 3 days now, and today, she seemed to have a panic attack and threaten to shove a pen into her neck. She had the same book that she had had the previous nights.  The room was gassed, and, to my surprise, a man in a gas mask entered the room and picked her up. I now watch as the room has remained empty for over 45 minutes.

Analysis in later posts. I'm just trying to get this whole fucking thing on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment