Monday, September 14, 2009

Analysis 1

Whilst I'm waiting to see what happened to this girl in the room, that STILL hasn't returned in over 2 hours, I will write a brief analysis on what I think of the Shin Esei website and the flash movie with the woman, and the movie on vimeo that followed.

First up, the website.

It's clear that this whole thing is based on genetic modification. And by looking at the website I'm starting to think that this company/organisation are trying to make this a normal thing. It looks to me like they are trying to make a new race of "perfected" humans, so to say. Through a pregnant woman, I believe they can modify the genes of the foetus before the baby is born. This would require a lot of testing though. And I think that this continues on through the flash movie.

The flash movie.

This has shown that the first "perfect" human has been made. I don't know whether to believe this, because as much as it is viable and perfectly in the Japanese's knowledge to do this, a contract has been signed against doing anything of this sort. Most countries signed it, I am not sure which ones didn't, but I am happy to guess one of them was Japan. It is all very confusing though, with the warping of the video, and the flashes of the girl breathing very heavily on the dirt, I assume that they didn't achieve this perfection without a lot of testing and hard work, that may not have been very pleasurable on the woman's side.

The video.

I have no idea how to explain it. I don't know how it connects to any of this. It's in Russian. So is the writing on the live stream of the room, which might link both of them together, seeing as the  other site and flash movie is in Japanese, and is claiming the Russian "Alpha Tsentr" is "The Enemy". I think the woman is in a lot of pain, and she is very delusional. If I could get someone who could read Russian I could write more, but that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment